Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Nisha Kavalam Spotlight

BENNION CENTER 2013-2014 SPOTLIGHT
Nisha Kavalam: Alternative Breaks Co-Coordinator

                                                           

What is the best advice you have ever received?
My great Aunt who is a nun in India advised me that no matter what the path I choose to take in life, that in it, I find happiness about all else.
If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
New Strings- Miranda Lambert
Where is the furthest place you have traveled?
India, Singapore, and Dubai
What would you do with the money if you won the lottery?
Split a portion into savings for my children, my family, and retirement; donate a portion to small non-profits I’ve volunteered for, and finally use a portion to travel around Europe or Asia for a few months.
What are the 5 things you cannot live without?
My family, my rollerblades, Nutella, consignment shops, and coffee.
Would you be brave enough to spend an entire hour, in a cemetery, at night, by yourself?
Absolutely not.
What would your perfect date consist of?

Seeing as I am the messiest eater in the world, it wouldn’t involve food (unless it’s ice cream). So basically anything that isn’t going out to eat like, going to a concert, a sporting event, exploring a new town/city or something outdoorsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment