Monday, November 11, 2013

Brittany Thurgood Spotlight

BENNION CENTER 2013-2014 SPOTLIGHT
Brittany Thurgood: Arts For Youth


                                                          
What is the best advice you have ever received?
Do something you love and you won’t have to go to work. 
If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
A country song.
Do you have a recurring dream? If so what is it?
I don't have any recurring dreams. However, I still remember a recurring nightmare I had when I was a child. I was in a grocery store hiding in an ice freezer from a monster. I had this same nightmare because I was always alone in the freezer and I would wake up just as the shadow of the monster is about to open the freezer door.
What is your  biggest pet peeve?
People who are rude to others and themselves. I really can't stand being around that type of negativity
What are the 5 things you cannot live without?
Family, Friends, God, Food, and Books.
What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?
Seeing people I haven't seen in a long time. 1. When I moved to Utah and was able to spend holidays with my family. 2. Visiting my old friends in different states
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Still in school. Hopefully in medical school.

No comments:

Post a Comment