Monday, November 11, 2013

Isaiah Johnson Spotlight

BENNION CENTER 2013-2014 SPOTLIGHT
Isaiah Johnson: Freshman Service Corps

                                                      

What is the best advice you have ever received?
Stay happy.
If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
The Imperial March (Darth Vader’s Song)
What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people chew with their mouth open.
Do you have a recurring dream? If so, what is it?
Help the world and alleviate homelessness.
What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?
My mom’s wedding.
What are the 5 things you cannot live without?
Guitar, food, social life, my water bottle, my family.
What would your perfect date consist of?
Bringing them flowers, having a fancy dinner, taking a trip to the moon, and a goodnight kiss.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

With my masters in social work doing what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment