Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Andrew Reeve Spotlight

BENNION CENTER 2013-2014 SPOTLIGHT
Andrew Reeve: VA Nursing Home

                      
                            

What is the best advice you have ever received?
The best advice that I have ever received is to follow your dreams. Life is full of ups and downs, but in the end if you are following your dreams and doing what is best for you, you will be content.
If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
See of Air- Portugal. The man.
Where is the furthest you have traveled?
Patagonia, Southern Argentina
What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?
I am the happiest when I am traveling and meeting new people and discovering new cultures and ways of life. I am always the happiest outside of the country, living in distant places.
What would your perfect date consist of?
My perfect date would consist of a day skiing the back country or a nice climb to the peak of a mountain and a picnic.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself traveling the world and following my dreams in 5 years. I want to see more and more of this beautiful planet and help out those who are in need. Hopefully I will be in a job where I can accomplish both of those goals - living somewhere in a far distant place learning everything I can about the people and cultures I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment