Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ola Omotowa Spotlight

BENNION CENTER 2013-2014 SPOTLIGHT
Ola Omotowa: Scholars Leadership Team



What is the best advice you have ever received?
ʺLife has a few hinge moments, when your action or inaction can change your very path.ʺ I like this advice because it reminds me that every decision I make affects a bigger picture and  lets me know it that the decisions and choices I make today matter tomorrow.
If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Pursuit of Happiness- Kid Cudi
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being around negative and pessimistic people.
Where is the furthest you have traveled?
Nigeria
What has been the happiest moment of your life so far?
On my 21st birthday all my good friends bought me an ice cream cake but they didn't have candles so they all found lighters sang me happy birthday and I got to blow them out. I could definitely feel the love.
What are the 5 things you cannot live without?
1.The internet  2. My cell phone  3. Doing something challenging (either intellectually or physically)  4.My Family  5.Good friends
What would your perfect date consist of?

My perfect date would be simple, a nice dinner on a beach with a classy lady and we would dance to music from our phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment